I am Animal-Friendly
The products that I choose to use and sell in the salon are not tested on animals; you know those little white rabbits and little Chihuahuas. When you visit my private salon there is a good chance you will be greeted by my beautiful fur baby Sophie. She is a poodle-bichon cross and loves lots of belly rubs and pats.
In fact, in 1980, Paul Mitchell became the first professional beauty company to publicly stand up against animal testing. Now, nearly 35 years later, their pledge to our furry friends remains a driving force in all that they do.
This commitment is the reason I choose Paul Mitchell products to use and sell in the salon, it’s my love of animals and the belief that I can provide you with products that are equal if not even better and don’t require animals to suffer in the process.
I choose Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Range specifically because it is not only cruelty-free but they have great environmental programs such as “Plant a tree and build a forest with Tea Tree”. They proudly support Reforest’Action, an environmental organization that plants trees worldwide in the areas where they’re needed most. Tea Tree’s Rooted in Green project has made a commitment to:
- Plant 750,000 trees by the end of 2019
- Conserve the Rainforest and California forests to provide environmental protection
- Help slow climate change by sequestering 100,000 tons of CO2 during the tree’s lifetime
- Improve community health and air quality to create a healthier life for locals
- Support local economies by increasing revenues by using what the trees produce such as the Maya nut and Cocoa nut
- Create fertile land to increase soil protection, which improves plant lifespan
- Teach children about the roles trees and forests play in their daily lives